Oysters, fruits & vegetables, dairy products, ciders, apple juice, honey, sea salt, condiments ... The Morbihan and in particular the Pays d'Auray is lucky to have a great diversity of productions from the Earth and from the sea. Find the good addresses of the Lodge Kerisper to buy directly from local producers around La Trinité-sur-Mer, Belle-Ile, Quiberon, Carnac, Etel, Pluneret, Locmariaquer ... The Lodge Kerisper promotes the " short circuit "and the quality of the products offered at the boutique hotel. What you enjoy at home comes mostly from small local producers selected: Ker Ronan yogurts, homemade jams "La Cour d'Orgères", and all the breads and fruits presented at breakfast!
Local producers store
- 40 rue St-Cornély, 56340 Carnac
- In July and August, open Monday to Sunday from 9 am to 1 pm and from 5 pm to 8 pm
Salts, salt flowers and condiments
- Marais de Kervillent, 56470 La Trinité-sur-Mer
- On the Trinity Sur Mer Market (Tuesday and Friday)
Farmer's cider, apple juice, ...
- Le Noterio, 56340 Carnac
- Farm cider, apple juice, apple cider vinegar, apple jelly, cider jelly, brandy and pommeau
- Direct sales: From 8 am to 7 pm, Monday to Saturday.
Honey and derivatives
Les Ruchers de Carnac
- Kergo - 56340 Carnac
- In the markets of Carnac, La Trinité-sur-Mer and Etel
To find other addresses, visit the websiteVente Directe en Pays d'Auray